Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Chinese New Tiger Year

While packing of my kids' Chinese New Year shirts, I was checking my facebook to see whether have some new updates from my friends.


I wanna visit them one by one who live in Serdang (ex-secondary classmates) and Penang (ex-college's friends) in two weeks time.

Time really flies, almost 10+ years I haven't visited them. I missed them so much recently. 'Don't know why??? the friendship never have forget en!'

This coming New Year I gonna find my old friends one by one. See how many can I find....



2 comments:

KM's Corner 刻骨铭心 said...

Hi Elaine, too bad can't meet you at SP house. Let me know when u back to MY so we can meet in other time. Happy CNY to you!

Elaine Peng said...

Hi KM, ya next time. Next time call you no excuse ha!

Must come out chit-chat, I noticed you are very busy of your own matters. Do remember sometimes we need to find the way of recharge like gathering.